Are you having second thoughts about plastic tank radiators? Guess what? Most trucks today come with plastic tank radiators just as much as complete aluminum and copper radiators. Here at Dolphin Heat Exchanger USA, we make it our business to ensure you never regret fitting your truck with a plastic tank radiator.
We specialize in a wide range of radiators, and plastic tank radiators are just one of the many products we manufacture for our esteem customers. From North America down to South America, Dolphin Heat Exchanger USA, INC has established a name that has seen it attain stellar market recognition because of its high standards.
We pride ourselves for state-of-the-art radiator manufacturing and solutions. For over 35 years in business, we have expanded our market niche by extending our product range, which has amounted to over 3000 products today. Browse our extensive catalog and buy your next plastic tank radiator on dolphinradiator.com today!
Contact us: you can do this by filling up the contact us form, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at +1 (844)536-5744
Features of Plastic Tank Radiators
With a lot of technological advancement today, it is no news that a paradigm shift is taking place in the truck parts industry due to cost-benefit analysis. The radiator designs have gone through a series of changes over the years.
It was such a remarkable invention that many trucks today use plastic tank radiators. the plastic–aluminum radiator has a plastic tank fixed to the aluminum radiator core.
The plastic tank radiator’s design is so that the plastic tank is usually placed on top of the radiator. This design is ascribed to the top to bottom flow system mechanisms however, on crossflow systems, the tanks are fixed on either side of the radiator. The fill cap for alternative refilling feeds the top tank. On the other hand, while connected to the core, the bottom tank functions to drain the radiator core.
Dolphin boasts a diverse range of products manufactured using top-of-the-shelf materials and through a high-tech manufacturing process. We have a wide range of high-quality and top-performance aftermarket radiators for a versatile range of trucks and vehicles.
Advantages of using plastic tank radiators
- Lightweight There are only a handful of radiators that do not add extra weight to the vehicle, and plastic tank radiators are one of them. With lightweight radiators, you can improve your truck’s fuel economy.
- Better Price Cost-benefit analysis is a factor that everyone considers when making a purchase. Plastic tank radiators are less expensive; therefore, most truckers can afford them.
Dolphin Heat Exchanger USA INC has superior service rendering standards.
- High-quality products and services We have a dedicated team of professionals whose priority is to ensure you get high-quality service while doing business with us.
- Professionalism We value our customers. Therefore, we engage highly-skilled individuals in radiator designing and manufacturing.
- Timely delivery Time management is a culture we have inculcated in our services; therefore, when you make an order with us, delivery on time is a top priority.
Stop seeking peoples’ opinions and ask us for the correct information about plastic tank radiators at Dolphin radiators.
If you would like to know everything about it, send us an email with all your questions to email@example.com. or fill out the contact us form and our team will get back to you.